Hanna Phosphorus ULR Checker
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.40.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Monitoring phosphorus concentration in saltwater is important because it can cause corrosion if levels are too high. The Hanna HI736 Checker HC Handheld Colorimeter for Phosphorus ULR bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagents. Last, place the vial into the Hanna Phosphorus Checker, press the button and read the results. Done.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Range: 0 to 200 ppb
- Resolution: 1 ppb
- Accuracy: ±5 ppb ±5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and 10 seconds after reading
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method for Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic Acid method
Copyright 2016 Billy's Reef Connection - All Rights Reserved.