Hanna Marine Silica LR Checker
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.40.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Range: 0.00 to 2.00 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm ±5% of reading at 25°C
- Light Source: Photodiode @ 610 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method:Adaptation of the ASTM D859 method of heteropoly blue method. The reaction between silica and reagents causes a blue tint in the sample.
Copyright 2016 Billy's Reef Connection - All Rights Reserved.