Salifert Test Kit Phosphate
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.20.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Salifert Phosphate Profi-Test
- If phosphate is present in too high a concentration there may be an increase in growth of undesirable algae and if the phosphate level is higher than 0.04 mg/L the growth rate of corals and calcareous algae may decrease by as much as 90%.
- Washing fish food (a rich source of phosphates) after thawing can significantly reduce the input of phosphate, and using a high grade, phosphate free activated carbon can also help to keep phosphate levels as low as possible.
- The Salifert Phosphate test kit detects, in less than 5 seconds, the level of phosphate present.
- There are two different ranges within the kit: a low range for phosphate-phosphor from 0.01 - 1 mg/L and a medium range for phosphate-phosphor from 0.02 - 2 mg/L.
- Sufficient for 60 tests.
- Can be used for marine, fresh and garden pond water
Copyright 2016 Billy's Reef Connection - All Rights Reserved.